Thank you for choosing WLR on your homeschooling journey! The online system is below; scroll down after reviewing the important information below.
Registration for the 2018 Winter-Spring Session is open. Early Registration Discount runs until January 7th.
Early Registration Discount for the Pentathlon Training is available until December 31st.
All students must have a completed registration form on file (private pay and charter school). Once completed, you will receive a Confirmation e-mail.
If you are with a charter school, forward the Confirmation e-mail to your teacher to prepare the P.O./voucher. WLR must receive the P.O./voucher before classes begin. Delay of P.O./voucher receipt may affect your school’s ability to complete payment. Parents are responsible for any fees not covered by their charter school.
Self-paying families may make secure online payment in the system or mail check or money order to:
P.O. Box 19676
Sacramento, CA 95819
Before registering, you may wish to:
- View the Schedule pages as well as the Class Description pages. The Class Description pages are where you will find any specific requirements for class such as items to bring or prerequisites.
- Review the Participation in WLR Classes page if you have any concerns about your child’s ability to fully participate in class.
- Contact us if your child has special needs to ensure the desired classes will be suitable.
- Discounts apply automatically when you register and are grouped by site. For example, when enrolling in 3+ classes at the same site, the multiple-class discount will apply to the classes at that particular site. Multiple-class discounts do not accumulate across sites.
- The Early Registration Discount applies to all classes at all sites when registration is completed by the deadline; the Pentathlon Training has its own Early Reg Discount.
- The Self-Paying Discount applies to all classes at all sites.
Stay up to date on all of our classes & programs including registration updates by joining the mailing list.
When registering, please note:
- Our online system is designed to simplify registration from semester to semester, eliminating duplicate processes.
- Returning families: Update your information accordingly including grade level and emergency contact information.
- All forms (emergency, liability, etc.) are completed online and must be e-signed in order to complete the registration process.
- Secure online payment is available for self-paying families.
- Don’t see your student’s forms? Continue to the Dashboard to edit previously created student profile forms or add a new student.
- If you were recently inactive with WLR, you will be prompted to e-mail WLR to request re-activation of your account.