Registration is currently closed for the 2017 Winter-Spring Session. Registration for Fall 2017-18 is estimated to be available by July 1st.
Stay informed of our upcoming classes and programs, along with Early Registration discount information, by joining the mailing list.
Thank you for choosing WLR on your homeschooling journey!
Whether you use a charter school or not, be sure to complete the online registration form below. Once completed, you will receive a Confirmation e-mail. Be sure to share the information with your charter teacher to prepare the P.O./voucher. WLR must receive the P.O./voucher before classes begin in order for the school to approve payment. Parents are responsible for any fees not covered by the charter school.
Self-paying families may make secure online payment in the system or mail check or money order to:
P.O. Box 19676
Sacramento, CA 95819.
When registering your student(s), please note:
- Our online system is designed to simplify registration from semester to semester, eliminating duplicate forms and processes.
- Returning families, be sure to check your information to be sure it is up to date; the system will query you to verify that your information is up to date.
- All forms (emergency, liability, etc.) are completed online—they must be e-signed in order to complete the registration process.
- Secure online payment is available for self-paying families.
- Don’t see your student’s forms? Continue to the Dashboard and you will have the option to edit previously created student profile forms or add a new student.
- If you were “inactive” with WLR the previous session, your profile may appear to be missing; you will be prompted to e-mail WLR to request re-activation.