Thank you for your interest in WLR classes! Please follow the instructions below to complete your registration.
Go to the WLR Registration page.
- If this is your first time using the RegPacks system, create a user profile with name and password.
- If you have used the online reg form in the past, log in to your account and be sure to review each page. At the bottom of the Student page, be sure to click “yes” to the question, “Is your information up to date?”– this triggers the system to load the new class products for your selection.
- Be sure to let us know about any allergies or special needs your student may have in the appropriate fields.
3. Complete the forms and the e-signature forms (Waiver/release, Conditions of Participation and Cancellation Policy).
4. Choose your desired classes. The program triggers class selection based on the Grade you indicated on the first page of the form.
5. Any applicable discounts (early reg, multiple-class and self-paying) will automatically be added to your cart.
6. Be sure to choose the appropriate Payment Method; the self-payment option triggers those discounts. Self-paying customers may pay either online with credit card or by mailing a check to WLR, P.O. Box 19676, Sacramento, CA 95819. A receipt will be e-mailed to you automatically.
7. When you have completed registration, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. If you are with a charter school, e-mail this confirmation to your teacher to prepare the P.O. / Voucher. peIf your teacher cannot find WLR on the approved vendor list under “Wholistic Learning Resources,” he or she should check under “R” (for Russi) or “S” (Sandra Russi — SSCS has it this way).
8. A few days before the session begins, WLR will e-mail important information about our first day of classes.